This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Storm Marketing does not own or control, or to people that Storm Marketing does not employ or manage.
Storm Marketing also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP Address, Storm Marketing Cookie information and the page you requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Storm Marketing will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Storm Marketing may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to assist merchants on Storm Marketing to track visits to and business at their stores;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Storm Marketing to provide a product or service to you; (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.); or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply.
Storm Marketing allows external companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies` use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Storm Marketing` cookies.
Storm Marketing may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.